Friday, August 20, 2010

Lets Talk About Black

Hye.. Apa khabar semua? (Mcm ade org baca blog ne.. haha). Post kali ni I want to share with you about Black. What is Black? Hehe Actually, Black is a name belongs to a cute and active little cat. Oh my gosh, you all kena jumpa die dulu and you all will know betapa aktifnya die..

In fact, Black bukan kucing saya. He's belong to my 'enchek' yang juga sukakan kucing. He told me that he bought Black from his friend but he did'nt pay. Hurmm weird uh? Never mind, just forget about that. As long as I can play with Black, then it's ok.

Masa first time jumpa Black, Black sangatlah kecil dan kurus. Uhh, xbest langsung tau, sebab cat yang bela sebelum ni quite gemok-named Ola. Ola is now at my 'enchek' 's house (hometown)-taking care by his parents. Miss her so much! Ola also same with Black, an active cat sampai die akan ikut je kita mana2 kita pegi. Sometimes rase rimas, tapi lama-lama dah biasa..

Now Black dah besar. Gemok sket. Dan yang funnynye kalau tgk betul-betul kepala Black is quite small compared to his body. Cam xseimbang je. Hakhak Anyway I really love Black. So damn much! Kalau die xde, mmg xseronok. Even my nenek pun dah sayangkan Black walaupun jumpe Black for only 2 days!

Mari tengok keletah Black..

Black at the first time we met


He is good in front of the camera




>.<


Thanx for your time

No comments: